Sunday, January 27, 2008

Honganasu reviewed....

Though I saw this movie 4 days ago, I'm witting this post now because of the time required for me to recover from the shock it had caused. I wouldn't like to write a very huge article in the name of a review, so I've made it very simple for you to understand it, thus I have added 2 clips.

After the movie starts after say some 20-30 Minutes your state would be definitely like this (a very small clip) .




After the movie ends this is how you will definitely feel. Either to kill the director or the one who suggested you to watch this movie.(another very small one)



In the end I would like to rate this movie a 2/5.
The 2 is given only for the good cinematography and not for anything else!

7 comments:

Devadutta Ghat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Vinay Bhushan said...

The review deserves a national award for giving the gist of a horrible movie in such an intelligent manner!

Harsh said...

hehe.. super kanappa.. hege continue madu, RAVI BELAGERE.Jr agtiya :D

anusha pravas said...

but i say... first movie nodi time waste madiddalde.... illi idanna bardu kooda ade madide.... he he... anyway brilliant way of putting it....

chamak said...

thanks for doing all this mann... illa andre naanu movie ge hogi yaarnu saaysak aagde , i would have killed myself!!!! he he .. aadru ninn nodi nagbeku anstha ide

ashwin said...

ahhhann its quiet my ast after readin ur blog!

keep me in surprise , continue bloggin dearest!

ashwin said...

i wanted to say its quiet my state after readin ur blog!!




sorry for the typo error!